Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscar Day Part 1: The Heart and The Head

Welcome to the day of the Academy Awards!! This is the first of a few posts today, I am very much looking forward to tonight's ceremony and in order to prep for I am currently in the middle of a Best Picture Marathon! Having watched Lawrence of Arabia (1962) and Wings (1927), and now The Godfather (1972), with The Sting (1973), Mutiny on the Bounty (1935), and How Green Was My Valley (1941) -- side note I'm totally looking forward to seeing the film that beat Citizen Kane for best picture-- still to come. 

But this post is dedicated to my final Oscar predictions, my head vote and my heart vote.  The head is who I think will walk a way a winner this evening and the heart vote is who, out of the people nominated, I want to walk away a winner this evening. 

Enjoy this short post and I'll be back soon with my top 10 films of 2013!!

Head Vote
Heart Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment